我没有洋名。
小学时也很想取一个,却找不到让自己满意的,
后来也不再去烦这个问题了,
因为我开始物色笔名。
笔名或者匿名,
当时最主要是让自己投稿时,不被认识的亲友知道是我,
而且看到很多作家用笔名,自己也想凑上一脚。
过后发现它的另一个好处,
上网交友时很好用,可以避免不必要的麻烦而且比较安全!
中三那年,一部偶像剧《海豚湾恋人》,我听到了这首歌!
喜欢它的曲,更爱它的词,
于是就开始用Journey 到处混了~(混到现在,还是很喜欢!)
Journey
It’s a long long journey Till I know where I’m supposed to be
It’s a long long journey And I don’t know if I can believe
When shadows fall and block my eyes
I am lost and know that I must hide
It’s a long long journey Till I find my way home to you
Many days I’ve spent Drifting on through empty shores
Wondering what’s my purpose
Wondering how to make me strong
I know I will falter I know I will cry
I know you’ll be standing by my side
It’s a long long journey And I need to be close to you
Sometimes it feels no one understands
I don’t even know why I do the things I do
When pride builds me up till I can’t see my soul
Will you break down these walls and pull me through
Cause It’s a long long journey Till I feel that I am worth the price
You paid for me on calvary Beneath those stormy skies
When Satan mocks and friends turn to foes
It feel like everything is out to make me lose control
Cause it’s a long long journey Till I find my way home to you.to you
No comments:
Post a Comment